RapidSSL is a product bundle comprising of:
- a 128 bit StarterSSL certificate
- a StarterSSL site seal
- an enhanced support package that gives you one-to-one CSR generation and certificate installation walkthroughs from our SSL support team
StarterSSL is a 128 bit single root SSL certificate. FreeSSL.com owns the root used to issue StarterSSL certificates making it a stable SSL offering. StarterSSL is already present in the IE 5.01+, Netscape 7 and Mozilla 1 browsers. StarterSSL is an ideal solution for securing websites conducting lite levels of ecommerce.
StarterSSL Certificates have a browser recognition of around 96% and are only recommended for websites conducting low volume / low value ecommerce transactions.
If your transaction volume and value warrants an SSL certificate from a known brand, or you require advanced site seal technology, please refer to our Professional Level SSL certificates section.
We urge everyone to know ‘what’s what’ in all SSL certificates, so please read our FAQ and review the product matrix before you buy to ensure you choose the best SSL product for you.
The RapidSSL bundle offers you:
- StarterSSL certificate - single root certificate - issued in minutes, installed in seconds!
- Enhanced support package - access to support staff for live CSR generation and certificate installation walkthroughs
- "Secured by StarterSSL" site seal
- Immediate SSL certificate issuance 24/7/365
- Multi-year savings available - 1, 2 & 3 year certs available
- Automated online validation - no paperwork
- 96%+ browser recognition rate, no chained installation
- Fully supported - tel, web, email - 1am to 9pm EST
- Strong 128bit encryption, industry standard SSL
- Risk free: 7 day refund and reissue policy
- FreeSSL.com owns the root used to issue your certificate
StarterSSL is delivered to you through the world’s fastest SSL certificate provisioning system - you'll have a fully functional certificate immediately.
1 year RapidSSL bundle including 128 bit StarterSSL Certificate & Enhanced
One-to-One support = $99
Secure a single fully qualified domain name such as secure.yourdomain.com. Certificates are available for 1, 2 and 3 years.
Buy RapidSSL Now
StarterSSL Technology Summary
StarterSSL Certificates uniquely enable businesses to obtain a 1 year fully functional and trusted SSL certificate and are ideal for securing websites conducting lite ecommerce. FreeSSL.com owns the root used to issue the SSL certificates and installation is therefore very straightforward.
© 2003 FreeSSL.com.